Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Dieu du Ciel! Péché Day 2018

Post details, reviews and recaps of interesting beer events in Ontario and elsewhere here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

seangm
Bar Fly

Dieu du Ciel! Péché Day 2018

Post by seangm »

http://www.birreriavolo.com/news/pecheday2018

Taking place in two locations this year, Birreria Volo and Godspeed Brewery. Looks like quite the lineup, an exclusive Gospeed collaboration variant of Péché is a nice touch. I've never gone to a Péché Day before so I don't know what to expect, but I'm hoping to make it this year.

distr0

Post by distr0 »

I'm planning to be at Godspeed

Cass
Beer Superstar

Post by Cass »

Wish I could have checked this out, looks like a nice way to spend a Saturday!

Quotashun

Post by Quotashun »

Would have loved to go to Godspeed earlier (still haven't been; seems so far when you live in Etobicoke). Will likely head to Volo in the next couple of hours and hope all variants are still available, and that it's not packed.

seangm
Bar Fly

Post by seangm »

I ended up making it to Godspeed mid-Saturday afternoon, had a great time. No lineup, it was busy but not overwhelming. Got to try all the varieties, including Godspeed's collab with Dieu du Ciel. Termopilas was probably my favourite. All in all a great event, really cool to have it in two locations this year.