Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Bow & Arrow Anniversary Party

Post details, reviews and recaps of interesting beer events in Ontario and elsewhere here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Cass
Beer Superstar

Bow & Arrow Anniversary Party

Post by Cass »

From Patrick at the Bow:

"The Bow and Arrow Pub is celebrating it's 13th anniversary party!!! Monday. Nov. 14th (5pm-7pm). Representatives from all our beer suppliers will be
attending and this affair is complimentary to all."

I think I went last year and it was a lot of fun.

GregClow
Beer Superstar

Post by GregClow »

Cass wrote:I think I went last year and it was a lot of fun.
Must've been fun if you only "think" that you were there. :wink:

antirealist

Post by antirealist »

Did anybody go?

DAN-D-MAN

Post by DAN-D-MAN »

Yeah, I was there. Didn't see any Bartowellers though, nor was there any "Representatives from all our beer suppliers will be attending" present... not even Ken who is usually ceremoniously at the Bow every Monday night!

They poured free pints from 5 until about 7:30 and served free appetizers galore. It's nice to be appreciated as a valued customer!
8)

antirealist

Post by antirealist »

Free beer and no Bartowlers, eh? I'm sure there's a lesson here somewhere, but I can't figure out what it is...

old faithful
Bar Fly

Post by old faithful »

I was there, and a very nice evening it was. Free beer, free food, at liberty, kind of everyone's dream. Kudos to Patrick for organising an evident heartfelt tribute to his customers.

Gary