Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

CASK Ale Crawl 2011 - Jun 17-19

Post details, reviews and recaps of interesting beer events in Ontario and elsewhere here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Beermat

CASK Ale Crawl 2011 - Jun 17-19

Post by Beermat »

This year's CASK Ale Crawl opens today, with many casks of all sorts of ale being served in 10 pubs across this fair (as in fair-to-middling) town. See details here: http://casktoronto.wordpress.com/events/

Drink terrific beer and get your passport -- available at participating pubs -- to win valuable prizes. See you there, wherever there exactly is. Starting today and running through Sunday. Let's drink 'em dry.

midlife crisis
Beer Superstar

Post by midlife crisis »

I popped into the Twisted Kilt for a quick one Friday evening. Unclear if they were actually participating. But was rewarded nevertheless with Black Oak Summer Saison Marmalade on cask (they weren't calling it that but fortunately I knew what it was). Fantastic beer - great work Black Oak!