Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Thirsty Traveler Beer Dinner @ Fynn's of Temple Bar - Oct 24

Post details, reviews and recaps of interesting beer events in Ontario and elsewhere here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Robinthehood

Thirsty Traveler Beer Dinner @ Fynn's of Temple Bar - Oct 24

Post by Robinthehood »

Fynn's of Temple Bar proudly brings you another one of our marquee events! We are thrilled to host yet another fantastic THIRSTY TRAVELER BEER TASTING EVENT hosted by the ever so shockingly funny, Kevin Brauch.

The event takes place Monday October 24th promptly at 7pm!!

Kevin has been a mainstay with these events over the past few years and loves the atmosphere of this event. This beer tasting falls directly within our OKTOBEERFEST celebration(more info to come on this), and we're happy his schedule allowed for this to happen!

Kevin, the ever so animated host of the food network Canada's Thirsty Traveler, co-host Iron Chef America, One Shot with Kevin Brauch, Chef Off, and megaworld on discovery channel, brings his raw, uncut, in your face shock talk!

Kevin's knowledge of beers globally is key in picking a diverse list of beers to sample. Whether it's local micro brews to hard to find rare brews from far away lands.. He always tries to bring unique beers to sample.

This offer is a great one, and sells out very fast, so RSVP as quick as possible!!

Your ticket includes, 4 courses of beer, 4 courses of food, and our fifth TOAST of the night beer! 5 beers, 4 courses of food, $50!!!!

for those who cant drink beer, we'll offer the wine option, as not everyone loves beer.

Don't sleep on this one as its always good fun, and a great atmosphere!

You can RSVP to me directly as this goes quick, so email robinwynne@fynnstemplebar.com for your ticket/reservation.

you can also call the pub directly and book your spot, 416.586.1331

mon october 24th, 7pm, $50 per person
fynn's of temple bar, 489 king st west (just west of king and spadina)
toronto, on
www.fynnstemplebar.com

cheers and see you there!
in life...everyone should have something they believe in,

i believe i will have another pint!