Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

INNIS AND GUNN DINNER @ Fynn's of Temple Bar - Mon Nov 28th

Post details, reviews and recaps of interesting beer events in Ontario and elsewhere here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Robinthehood

INNIS AND GUNN DINNER @ Fynn's of Temple Bar - Mon Nov 28th

Post by Robinthehood »

Hey guys,

on monday november 28th, we will play host to Creator/Brewmaster Dougal Sharp from Innis and Gunn, and brand ambassador to Canada, Nicol Rennie for a special fall Innis and Gunn beer dinner.

The start time is 7pm, and space is limited, so rsvp back asap to reserve your spot.

5 beers, 4 courses of food, $50 pp

I will post the beer lineup below as i usually dont for the other tasting events we have..

in no particular order:

INNIS and GUNN Original, draught
INNIS and GUNN Rum cask, bottle
INNIS and GUNN Highland Cask (not released yet), bottle
INNIS and GUNN Spiced Rum Finish, (gift pack release only), bottle
INNIS and GUNN Winter Beer 2011 (gift pack release only), bottle

everyone gets a parting gift from this event..

rsvp to me

robinwynne@fynnstemplebar.com to reserve your table
in life...everyone should have something they believe in,

i believe i will have another pint!