Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Cloak & Dagger Caskfest - Nov 21 to 27

Post details, reviews and recaps of interesting beer events in Ontario and elsewhere here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

GregClow
Beer Superstar

Cloak & Dagger Caskfest - Nov 21 to 27

Post by GregClow »

Cloak & Dagger (394 College Street) will be holding a Caskfest next week from November 21-27th . 3 different casks each day from Granite, Black Oak, Beau's, Durham, Great Lakes, Flying Monkeys, F&M and more. They also have new food menu and will be handing out samples during the week.
Last edited by GregClow on Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Garthicus

Post by Garthicus »

Thanks. Think I'll pop over tomorrow evening.
"A pint is too much, but I do not mind pickles" and " even more synthetic (and natural) aroma."

Blankboy

Post by Blankboy »

Is it listed anywhere what beers they will have this week?
"Everything's better with monkeys!"

icemachine
Beer Superstar

Post by icemachine »

I just asked that on their facebook page, which was updated last in September, better than their Blog which hasn't seen any action since June
"Everything ... is happening" - Bob Cole

midlife crisis
Beer Superstar

Post by midlife crisis »

I know this isn't terribly helpful two days later, but on Monday they had Beau's Roggenbier, Granite Darkside IPA and Wellington RIS.