Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Thirsty Traveler Beer Dinner @ Fynn's of Temple Bar - May 7

Post details, reviews and recaps of interesting beer events in Ontario and elsewhere here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Robinthehood

Thirsty Traveler Beer Dinner @ Fynn's of Temple Bar - May 7

Post by Robinthehood »

Greetings all!!!

Fynn’s of Temple Bar is pleased to bring you the ever so popular spring edition of our Thirsty Traveler Beer Dinner!

The dinner will take place on Monday may 7th at 7pm sharp!

Kevin Brauch of Food Network Canada’s C#@^* Off, Iron Chef America, The Thirsty Traveler and the discovery channel’s Mega World!

Kevin has a passion for all things beer, wine and spirits. His passion for putting together a list for you is paramount to making these events a success, and is quite often a sell out!

Every time we host one, we try to raise the bar from the last one.. (For those who missed our Oktobeerfest edition, we had 2 live casks get tapped!)

We present these dinners with the best ‘bang for your buck’ price in mind… 5 beers, 4 courses of food, for $50 per person..

This event will book up fast, so get your groups together and RSVP to robinwynne@fynnstemplebar.com so you may reserve your table for this amazing event!!!

fynn's of temple bar is located at 489 king street west toronto on.

located on king street between bathurst and spadina (king and brant)
in life...everyone should have something they believe in,

i believe i will have another pint!