Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Me and Jordan and Pete Brown

Post details, reviews and recaps of interesting beer events in Ontario and elsewhere here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Steve Beaumont

Me and Jordan and Pete Brown

Post by Steve Beaumont »

Another full day of TBW for one and all, no doubt, but if you feel like ending the day with some lively conversation and a few beers, plus nibbles, join me, Jordan and a no doubt jet-lagged Pete Brown at the Monk's Table tonight, beginning at 8:30. There will be books for sale and signing, we're just not yet sure which ones...

JerCraigs
Beer Superstar

Post by JerCraigs »

I have always wanted a copy of The Great Canadian Beer Guide signed by Pete Brown! :P I don't think I will make it since I have a soul crushingly late sports game this evening but have fun.