Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Fynn's Of Temple Bar's the Thirsty Traveler Beer Dinner

Post details, reviews and recaps of interesting beer events in Ontario and elsewhere here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Robinthehood

Fynn's Of Temple Bar's the Thirsty Traveler Beer Dinner

Post by Robinthehood »

Another season is upon us! The fall is approaching, and so too are cooler temperatures that make you crave a good hearty beer!

With that in mind, we kick off our annual OktoBEERfest with none other than FOOD NETWORK CANADA'S, IRON CHEF AMERICA host with the most, MR MAGNIFICENT, MR THIRSTY himself!, the one and only KEVIN BRAUCH!

Kevin is in his 4th year with this amazing event, and is always pumped to bring you the best in fall beers and crafted favourites!

Needless to say, the tickets move quick for this event, so as always, you'll need to RSVP and RESERVE/PURCHASE your tickets in advance to guarantee your attendance at this event!!

we invite you to bring a camera and get photos with the LEGEND himself!

OK! DETAILS!

Monday OKTOBER 22nd, 7pm sharp, $50 per person
this includes your beers and dinner pairings!
5 beers, 4 courses of food!!!! (you'll be full!!)
fynn's of temple bar, 489 king st west, toronto

email robinwynne@fynnstemplebar.com to reserve/purchase your tickets! or call the pub and ask for a manager to reserve you a spot!
in life...everyone should have something they believe in,

i believe i will have another pint!