Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Beaches BBQ and Brew

Post details, reviews and recaps of interesting beer events in Ontario and elsewhere here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Publican

Beaches BBQ and Brew

Post by Publican »

Does anyone know which Ontario Craft breweries and what beers they are bringing to the Beaches BBQ and Brew festival next weekend. There is no mention on their website or facebook page

matt7215
Beer Superstar

Post by matt7215 »

sounds awesome

ritzkiss

Post by ritzkiss »

Just saw this & think I might check it out. Left Field had on their Facebook that they'd be there, otherwise I have no idea.

mistermurphy

Post by mistermurphy »

This BlogTO article mentions:

Kensington Brewing Company, Beau's All Natural Brewing Co., Black Oak, Flying Monkeys, Mill St. Brewery, Nickel Brook, Great Lakes Brewery, Left Field Brewery, and Hogtown.

http://www.blogto.com/eat_drink/2013/05 ... onto_2013/