squeaky wrote:This might help you a little. This is my cheat sheet for session 1. A * in front of the beer means they're cutting the cask off to save for later sessions, so I should try it early. A * after just means I really want to try it. The numbers after the beer are ABV (BA/RB)
I basically pulled out the highly rated UK things as things to try, but there were quite a few of them that weren't even in RB or BA yet, so it's very possible I'm missing things. I plan on encouraging my friends to try all the UK stuff so I know if I missed anything good.
*1. FLYING MONKEY'S CRAFT BREWERY PINK DIME IPA
*3. HOPFENSTARK POST COLONIAL IPA
105. BENELUX BREWPUB CUDA AMERICAN IPA 6.7 (86/97)
110. BRASSIERIE DIEU DU CIEL! BARAQUE AMERICAN IPA 5.5 (?/?)
117. BRASSIERIE DUNHAM DOUBLE DOSE INDIA PALE ALE 6.5 (?/98)
119. HOPFENSTARK END OF THE TRAIL AMERICAN PALE ALE 5.5 (86/93)
128. -LES BRASSEURS DU TEMPS DIABLE AU CORPS IMPERIAL IPA 9.5 (83/95)
136. MICROBRASSERIE LE CASTOR YAKIMA IPA - AMERICAN IPA 6.5 (90/95)
171. CENTRAL CITY BREWING CENTRAL CITY IMPERIAL IPA 9.0 (93/97)
175. *DRIFTWOOD SARTORI HARVEST IPA WET HOPPED AMERICAN IPA 7.0 (96/99)
*195. BEAVERTOWN BREWERY BLACK BETTY (black IPA) 7.4 (?/99)
*210. -MAGIC ROCK BREWERY HIGH WIRE WEST COAST PALE ALE 5.5 (87/95)
*213. -MOOR BEER NOR`HOP GOLDEN ALE 4.1 (?/96)
*215. -RED WILLOW WRECKLESS PALE ALE 4.8 (?/93)
*221. SIREN CRAFT LIQUID MISTRESS RED IPA 5.8 (?/96)
17. BELLWOODS BREWERY BLITZEN 2013 - PARTIAL SOUR MASH IMPERIAL SAISON W/LEMON
18. *BELLWOODS BREWERY DONKEY VENOM - BRETT BARREL-AGED SOUR BALTIC PORTER
122. *LE TROU DU DIABLE RESERVE JACQUES BUTEUX SOUR WILD ALE 7.0 (?/?)
189. *STORM BREWING CO. IMPERIAL FLANDERS FLANDERS RED
*229. -WILD BEER CO. REDWOOD SOUR RED 4.8 (?/78)
5. AMSTERDAM BREWING CO. FULL CITY DOUBLE TEMPEST
21. BELLWOODS BREWERY YOUNG LAMBDA - BARREL-AGED QUAD (WITH BRETT)
81. NICKELBROOK BREWING CO. X BUSH PILOT X NOGNE O TEST PILOT EISBOCK AGED IN SWEEDISH OAK
82. NICKELBROOK BREWING CO. X SAWDUST CITY "11/05" BARREL-AGED BARLEY WINE
83. NORTH WINDS BREWERY X ONTARIO HOP ASSOCIATION ITS ALL IN THE HIPS ROBUST PORTER
111. BRASSIERIE DIEU DU CIEL! CHEMIN DE CROIX OLD-STYLE INDIA PORTER ?
*226. TINY REBEL DIRTY STOP OUT STOUT (smoked oat) 5 (?/93)
*227. *WELLS & YOUNG COURAGE IMPERIAL RUSSIAN STOUT 10.0 (94/99)
*92. HOITY TOITY CASK 66 OFF DRY APPLE CIDER
*96. WEST AVENUE CIDER CHERRY BEACH BARREL-AGED CHERRY CIDER
*97. WEST AVENUE CIDER BARRETT FULLERS SECRET BOURBON BARREL-AGED CIDER
*100. LES VERGERS DE LA COLLINE ROUGE DOLGO CRABAPPLE CIDER
*102. LES VERGERS DE LA COLLINE FRANCAIS CIDER IN OAK BARREL
squeaky wrote:Bah, did they change the numbers? Man that's annoying.
lister wrote:I have an ugly suspicion on how things are going to unfurl with the all sessions beers. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. I just hope they're in an area that can deal with the initial onslaught of volume.
ercousin wrote:lister wrote:I have an ugly suspicion on how things are going to unfurl with the all sessions beers. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. I just hope they're in an area that can deal with the initial onslaught of volume.
Do you think its best to go for the all-session beers first?
I really want to try Black Betty, Hopspur, and Liquid Mistress...
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests