Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Left Field Brewery's Buffalo Bisons Road Trip - May 30

Post details, reviews and recaps of interesting beer events in Ontario and elsewhere here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

LeftFieldMandie

Left Field Brewery's Buffalo Bisons Road Trip - May 30

Post by LeftFieldMandie »

Hi BT'ers,

We're hosting a road trip to Buffalo on Friday May 30th to catch a Bisons game and to check out their craft beer happy hour promo. Hope that some of you can join us.

Full details on our event page; https://www.facebook.com/events/633275630073987/

Tickets on sale tomorrow (Friday April 25th) at 10am. Any questions? Just let me know!

Cheers,
Mandie

El Pinguino
Seasoned Drinker

Post by El Pinguino »

Love it!
Been wanting to do a beer road trip like this....

lister
Beer Superstar

Post by lister »

Unfortunately won't be here in TO during this event but thought I'd mention my interest for any future trips.
lister

atomeyes
Beer Superstar

Post by atomeyes »

if this involved a stop at Premier Beer and the Blue Monk? I'd totally be all over it.

great idea!

Swordsman

Post by Swordsman »

Damn. Sounds like a great trip but I have plans. Hope they do another one!
A walk of a thousand miles begins with a single step

Cass
Beer Superstar

Post by Cass »

Sounds like a fun idea. Hopefully the border has facilitated easier passage of bus trips - some of the BT gang will know what I'm talking about :)