Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Hunt Pub- King and Muskoka Beer Dinner

Post details, reviews and recaps of interesting beer events in Ontario and elsewhere here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Muskoka

Post by Muskoka »

I just wanted to let everyone know that on February 4th 2004 at 7:30p.m. King Brewery and the Muskoka Brewery are holding a brew Masters Dinner. It will be at the Hunt Pub at Four Corners in King City(King Side Rd. and Keele)
Its a great little pub with great atmosphere. There will be four courses, with each course paired with King Pilsner, King Dark lager, Muskoka Cream Ale and Muskoka Honey Brown. Tickets are $40 and ther will be Prizes and great Food. You can eith contact myself (416-991-8562) or Phil at King Brewery (905-859-KING). I hope to see osme of you there. The Menu is still being worked on but as soon as I know it I will post it here.
Cheers everyone and Happy New Year

Immotius

Post by Immotius »

How vegetarian friendly is the menu? (Or should I really bother asking?)

Muskoka

Post by Muskoka »

We havent yet finalized the menu but as soon as I have it I will let you know about the vegetarian options. I will also bring it up at the meeting next week to see if the chef can cater to the requests

Cheers

Muskoka

Post by Muskoka »

Here is the menu
It sounds very good and tickets are going fast so if you are interested please let us know at Muskoka or King Breweries. Hope to meet some of you there. Cheers

Appetizer
Pilsner Tiger Shrimp Tempura with Chive Aioli - King Pilsner

Salad
Organic Greens with Cream Ale and Sherry Vinagrette - Muskoka Cream Ale

Entree
Smoked BBQ Dark Ale Beef Ribs - King Dark Ale

Dessert
Honey Brown Almond Crisps with a Vanilla Chantilly - Muskoka Honey Brown

Muskoka

Post by Muskoka »

Sorry also for veggie meals I asked and if you just give us a few days notice we can have something made up. Thanks again