Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Can I just say...

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

jaymack

Can I just say...

Post by jaymack »

Just realized I joined the BT forum in 2005 and I just wanted to say what a great web-portal this has become for beer folk over the years.

I first joined to access the Homebrewers forum and in time, went from a kit-brewer to a fairly decent masher thanks to fellow homebrewers.

Since then I've learned and discovered so much about the world of craft beer and beer in general, and just wanted to say cheers to Cass and everyone who contributes.

With so much media coverage now of new & expanding craft breweries and the inner sanctum of the Beer Store finally being revealed to the mass market, it's a very exciting time to be a lover of good brews.

Just my 2 cents. Cheers!

Cass
Beer Superstar

Post by Cass »

Thanks for the kind words! It's very gratifying that the Bar Towel continues to be an interesting place to chat about beer. As always, thanks to everyone for being a part of the community.