Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Huna's Day

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

ckoop

Huna's Day

Post by ckoop »

With this coinciding with the Ontario march break, I was just curious if any one is trying to get tickets to tonight? I almost was, but a ski trip to Vermont in early march is taking the travel cash this time.

And hey, You could try some sick beaus one offs! Maybe the yanks can get hooked on their sweet nectar and we will all be rolling in trade bait! (I couldn't even type that without laughing, sorry)

Cass
Beer Superstar

Post by Cass »

I thought about it as my folks aren't too far away from Tampa, but in the end with some other trips I've got in the spring I decided against it.

TheSevenDuffs
Beer Superstar

Post by TheSevenDuffs »

ckoop wrote:
And hey, You could try some sick beaus one offs! Maybe the yanks can get hooked on their sweet nectar and we will all be rolling in trade bait! (I couldn't even type that without laughing, sorry)
I had a good laugh when I saw Beau's listed as well...

jprime

Post by jprime »

Exactly, why would you want CBS or any of the bells beer, or heady topper, or Cascade or Crooked Stave or Lost Abbey..........when you can have an ice cold lug tread in the Florida sun?

cveerman

Post by cveerman »

I had the opportunity to buy tickets but after I had the 10min countdown to complete the purchase. I googled around for flights and they were close to $1000 couple that with March break ... And I'll pass.