Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

3 minutes to midnight

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Charchuk

Post by Charchuk »

If anyone missed out and is in Hamilton, we're going to have bottles at the Brux House starting this evening.

ckoop

Post by ckoop »

Access isn't limited by the timing of the release, it's limited by their bottle limits. If they had limited this to 1-2 bottles per I guarantee this lasts the weekend or at least until late Saturday giving a wider group of people a chance to make it out there. Many of the indemand brewers in the states have figured this out, these guys seem like good guys who care about the craft beer community so I'm sure they will figure out how to stretch out a bottle's availability at some point as well.

napoleon

Post by napoleon »

If someone has the previous release, I'd be happy to share the new one for a vertical tasting.