Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

New Craft Brewery Survey

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

startup

New Craft Brewery Survey

Post by startup »

Greetings BarTowlers!

If you could be so kind to consider filling out our Craft Brewery survey it would be greatly appreciated!

Just a quick background: I have worked in the craft beer industry for over 10 years. My love of craft beer dates back to the early 90’s with brands such as Conner’s Best Bitter, Dragon’s Breath Pale Ale & Upper Canada Rebellion. I have travelled throughout North America and have visited countless craft breweries and brew pubs.

We will be a medium-sized brewery of over 20hl. We also have a tentative agreement with a respected veteran brewer (not contracted to any other brewery) to assist us with our recipe formulation.

To quote BA, we respect beer and your opinion!

http://goo.gl/forms/OHaQbP3nBg

Chris

Post by Chris »

Just FYI your survey is missing the 35-44 year age range (...of course I'm much younger than that! :lol: )

startup

Post by startup »

Thanks for the catch! Now fixed :)

napoleon

Post by napoleon »

Ummm…not so sure about the price question. Your choices are basically:
  • I buy high priced stuff because high priced stuff is great.
  • I buy low priced stuff because low prices are always good value.
  • Price doesn't matter.
How about, "I'm sensitive to price, but I'm willing to spend more money on a product that is of higher quality." It sort of turns the relationship on its head.

startup

Post by startup »

All replies welcome! Thanks to everyone who has submitted!