Ontario Brewing Awards

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: GregClow, Cass

sprague11
Seasoned Drinker

Ontario Brewing Awards

Postby sprague11 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:22 am

http://www.ontariobrewingawards.com/winners/

Gonna have to bring back some Sleeping Giant when I visit my mom this summer.
"A good light beer is one that doesn't taste like piss!" - Frank d'Angelo
admviolin

Re: Ontario Brewing Awards

Postby admviolin » Thu May 05, 2016 10:21 am

Just grabbed their 360 pale and northern logger from Loblaws down at lakeshore and leslie.
S. St. Jeb
Bar Fly

Postby S. St. Jeb » Thu May 05, 2016 6:34 pm

admviolin wrote:Just grabbed their 360 pale and northern logger from Loblaws down at lakeshore and leslie.

Really? Wow! Thanks for mentioning this.

Someone asked in another thread if there was a website that would give grocery store beer inventories. I can't see there being a single site, but wouldn't it be nice if Loblaws (and other chains) had such a feature. (I just did a quick check of Loblaw's website and didn't see anything).
Masterplan

Postby Masterplan » Fri May 06, 2016 9:02 am

S. St. Jeb wrote:
admviolin wrote:Just grabbed their 360 pale and northern logger from Loblaws down at lakeshore and leslie.

Someone asked in another thread if there was a website that would give grocery store beer inventories. I can't see there being a single site, but wouldn't it be nice if Loblaws (and other chains) had such a feature. (I just did a quick check of Loblaw's website and didn't see anything).

The lcbo could keep track of what they delivered to where... But that's probably asking too much.
admviolin

Postby admviolin » Sun May 08, 2016 7:17 am

Masterplan wrote:
S. St. Jeb wrote:

The lcbo could keep track of what they delivered to where... But that's probably asking too much.

The LCBO isn't doing the deliveries. For now, the breweries (and third party companies) are doing their own.

Return to “Random Talk”