Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Job Posting - Experienced, Passionate, Competent Beer Rep Needed

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

RepLife

Job Posting - Experienced, Passionate, Competent Beer Rep Needed

Post by RepLife »

Hey Y'all,

I figured it was time I registered for Bar Towel; the fact that I need to hire someone proves the perfect opportunity to do so.

We are looking for an experienced, hard working individual to represent an extensive portfolio of world class beers in Eastern Ontario (Toronto-Ottawa). Below are the details of what we are looking for and what an applicant might expect:

Requirements:
- Sales Experience
- Extensive Beer Knowledge
- Positive Attitude
- Drivers License

Compensation:
- Competitive Salary
- Company Vehicle
- Benefits Package
- Reasonable Expenses

Please contact me directly for more information or to submit a resume. Apologies if this is the incorrect forum to post a job, this is literally my first post.

Cheers!