Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Block 3 Brewery - Tragedy

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

zane9

Block 3 Brewery - Tragedy

Post by zane9 »

I just read that one of the founders of Block 3, Bryan Maher, was killed in a car crash on Friday near Kilarney :(

More information here: http://www.therecord.com/news-story/729 ... car-crash/

MatttthewGeorge
Bar Fly

Post by MatttthewGeorge »

I've known Bryan professionally for the past 5-6 years, however I'm also a member of Elmira Scouting and have known him through that for the last two years. He was the only other person I know that had their feet in both these worlds, so I always felt like we had a special connection/understanding, and believe he felt so too. Bryan was a really good dude; I'm gonna miss him.
untappd/instacrap/facebitch/snapitychat/etc: @matttthewgeorge

Hoppy's Tavern

Post by Hoppy's Tavern »

A sad day for sure, my condolences goes out to all the family