Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Canadian Craft Club

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

dale cannon

Canadian Craft Club

Post by dale cannon »

Anyone on here been a member of this club? Any comments on the quality of service and overall value? Thanks in advance.

https://www.canadacraftclub.ca/?gclid=E ... gLzjfD_BwE
That's the way she goes. Sometimes she goes, sometimes it doesn't. She didn't go. That's the way she goes.

dale cannon

Post by dale cannon »

They shared a discount code that Bartoweler’s can use for 15% off the first two months, it’s BEERMECCC15.
That's the way she goes. Sometimes she goes, sometimes it doesn't. She didn't go. That's the way she goes.

distr0

Post by distr0 »

is there any list of stuff they've had previously? Does everyone get the same beers each month or is it random/mixed?

Also it looks like the 6 pack is more expensive (per L) than the 4 pack. That seems strange unless maybe the 2 added beers are higher priced bottles than the rest?

dale cannon

Post by dale cannon »

distr0 wrote:is there any list of stuff they've had previously? Does everyone get the same beers each month or is it random/mixed?

Also it looks like the 6 pack is more expensive (per L) than the 4 pack. That seems strange unless maybe the 2 added beers are higher priced bottles than the rest?
Once you join you have access to purchase beers from their inventory. I’d guess the higher per L for 6 is due to increased shipping, which is built into the pricing.

Don’t know if random each month or everyone gets the same. I just got my November 6 bottles:

Omnipollo Leon
Uncommon Double Pale Ale
Moody/Ravens Brut IPA
Clare Valley Red IPA
Tilquin Gueuze
Right Brain Chubby Squirrel

Delaque

Post by Delaque »

dale cannon wrote: Don’t know if random each month or everyone gets the same. I just got my November 6 bottles:

Omnipollo Leon
Uncommon Double Pale Ale
Moody/Ravens Brut IPA
Clare Valley Red IPA
Tilquin Gueuze
Wow! Sign me up...$97/month (plus about $30 shipping?) got you x2 pale Ales, x2 IPAs, a spiced amber and a $15 bottle of gueuze?

Was the Tilquin a 750ml or 375ml? How old were the pale ales and IPAs?

dale cannon

Post by dale cannon »

Delaque wrote:
dale cannon wrote: Don’t know if random each month or everyone gets the same. I just got my November 6 bottles:

Omnipollo Leon
Uncommon Double Pale Ale
Moody/Ravens Brut IPA
Clare Valley Red IPA
Tilquin Gueuze
Wow! Sign me up...$97/month (plus about $30 shipping?) got you x2 pale Ales, x2 IPAs, a spiced amber and a $15 bottle of gueuze?

Was the Tilquin a 750ml or 375ml? How old were the pale ales and IPAs?
15% off, shipping is included in price and I got a $15 voucher, so I didn’t pay $97 plus shipping for these, but nevertheless an underwhelming selection. I’ll reevaluate once I get the 2nd discounted pack next month and decide whether to continue at full price.

Tilquin is 750ml, pale ales relatively fresh.