Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Help - Blanche de Chamblis

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

bcwilly_canada

Help - Blanche de Chamblis

Post by bcwilly_canada »

Oh where or where can I find Unibroue's Blanch de Chamblis for purchase in Toronto.
On a recent trip to Quebec City, we found this beer we purchased a case and brought it back. On a recent Ski Trip we brough back a 24 and I do not think it made ot to my house as it was all but consumed before we got home.
I have been unable to find it for sale at the LCBO or Beer-store.

I know that Unibroue is now owned by Sleeman.. Do they sell it in Guelph?

Help having withdrawl and the communte to Quebec is just ... long
Brent C Wilson

Manul

Post by Manul »

You can check the beer store site www.thebeerstore.ca for distribution. Apparently there are quite a few stores in the Guelph area that carry Blanche de Chambly

inertiaboy
Bar Fly

Post by inertiaboy »

You should be able to get this at many LCBO stores as well. Go to http://www.lcbo.com and search for "Blanche de Chambly" (product code 927392). You can then see which stores have it in your area. No more big bottles though :(

Steve...

baiser

Post by baiser »

Speaking of blanche de chambly, what's a list of the places with it on tap?