Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Beer Sales Rep

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

burgermeister

Beer Sales Rep

Post by burgermeister »

Found this ad out on Workopolis. Actually looks like something that Perry may have posted here before. Don't know if this is Perry's or not, but thought I'd copy it here just in case anyone out there might be interested. You'd have to do a quick search on Workopolis to apply if it were of interest.

AN UNNAMED COMPANY
Beer Sales Representative

Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Sales
Date Posted: Feb 17, 2005

We are a young microbrewery seeking a seasoned Sales Representative to develop new licensee business/accounts in the Greater Toronto Area and surrounding markets.

The successful candidate will possess 5-7 years of new business development experience directly in the microbrewery industry. You must be able to generate leads, perform cold calls, develop business plans, forecast sales targets and meet/exceed quotas. Sound knowledge of the beer industry and competitor products is required.

You will be expected to manage your own time and remain flexible to working non-traditional hours. This position requires extensive travel. A strong work ethic, coupled with polished business acumen and professionalism is required to be successful in this role. This is a stand-alone position and as such requires an aggressive sales person who is a self-starter.

We offer a very attractive compensation package consisting of a base salary, sales bonuses, car allowance, health benefits and other perks.

Seasoned professionals are invited to apply on-line.

We wish to thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer.

SteelbackGuy
Beer Superstar

Post by SteelbackGuy »

Sounds like an add one of the big guys would have!

:P
If you`re reading this, there`s a 15% chance you`ve got a significant drinking problem. Get it fixed, get recovered!

Bobbyok
Bar Fly

Post by Bobbyok »

SteelbackGuy wrote:Sounds like an add one of the big guys would have!

:P
Or perhaps Steelback. :wink:

PRMason
Bar Fly

Post by PRMason »

It isn't mine. I just require a liver and a pulse.

joey_capps
Bar Fly

Post by joey_capps »

PRMason wrote:It isn't mine. I just require a liver and a pulse.
With all due respect to Perry, as soon as I read, "we offer a very attractive compensation package consisting of a base salary, sales bonuses, car allowance, health benefits and other perks," I knew it wasn't Scotch Irish.

I wonder what the "other perks" are? Maybe it's a job with Cool. Interesting.

burgermeister

Post by burgermeister »

It would appear that this posting is for Magnotta.

joey_capps
Bar Fly

Post by joey_capps »

burgermeister wrote:It would appear that this posting is for Magnotta.
So much for the "other perks."