Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Rescousse

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

skaghevn

Post by skaghevn »

I keep seeing cases of Rescousse in the LCBO stores in my area. Haven't picked it up yet, and was wondering if anyone had tried it.

Cheers, Rob

Lubiere

Post by Lubiere »

Tried it...its fairly standard pilsner,it's not bad, but it's too bad because RJ make so damn good beers (Cheval Blanc)....The QC rescousse (with the fish, instead of a turtle)is actually belgian-inspired and has been out for some years now. THey even have a one shot deal call the Escousse, which is quite a nice Schwarzbier...check it out when you come to the Mondiale.

Lubiere