Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

they come in pints?

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

runes

they come in pints?

Post by runes »

Alright, so I really love the first part of the lord of the rings. I've read the book numerous times, but the shire rocks so hard. Everytime I read it I just want to sit down with a nice huge english style feast and maybe a really good bitter or brown ale. My goal for whenever I start homebrewing is to brew a beer so brown, that the man in the moon himself comes down to drink his fill.

haha, sorry, there's very little going on this friday night. I'm waiting for a few canvases to dry, and it's a terribly tedious task.

wittaker

Post by wittaker »

Good luck with your ale Runes.

runes

Post by runes »

Prancing Pony Porter?