Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Wellington Imperial Stout

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

wittaker

Wellington Imperial Stout

Post by wittaker »

Anyone know when this is returning?

SILENUS

Post by SILENUS »

I just spoke with them as I have been waiitng for this too. According to the brewery, they won't be releasing it in bottles this year. Apparently a labeling change got delayed and that delay prevents them from releasing in time for a fall seasonal release. However, they do have 20, 30 and 56 litre kegs available for pick-up in Guelph or to your home if they have drivers going to your town already :>

tuqueboy
Bar Fly

Post by tuqueboy »

SILENUS wrote:I just spoke with them as I have been waiitng for this too. According to the brewery, they won't be releasing it in bottles this year. Apparently a labeling change got delayed and that delay prevents them from releasing in time for a fall seasonal release. However, they do have 20, 30 and 56 litre kegs available for pick-up in Guelph or to your home if they have drivers going to your town already :>
that sucks. it's their best beer by a long shot

pootz
Beer Superstar

Post by pootz »

I;ve been drinking it on tap at the Castle all year....ask you local tar bender to order a keg...I think they only bottle it in the late fall.
Aventinus rules!

wittaker

Post by wittaker »

Wow, this really sucks. This is my favorite Ontario bottled beer. Can't wait for the Colonal By. I must learn how to to homebrew my own IS.