Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Hello from Perry

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

PRMason
Bar Fly

Hello from Perry

Post by PRMason »

Hello to all the beer lovers and "true believers" out there in BarTowel land!
I have taken a break from the brewing world and am currently (successfully) selling Toyota and Lexus automobiles at the 3rd largest Lexus/Toyota dealer in Canada.
Brewing is never far from my mind though as I continue to brew, for my own consumption, various extreme ales. My future goal is to open a Artisan Brewery in the Ottawa area, but until all the financing is in place, its cars for me.
Hope all my friends and compatriots in the beer world are well and feeling well served by the great beers of Ontario (notably Grand River) and that you will remember me when I finally come back into the fold.
Cheers!
Perry
"Every day above ground is a good one."

Bytowner
Seasoned Drinker

Post by Bytowner »

Let's all go buy lexus' so we can get that brewery up and running.

velovampire
Seasoned Drinker

Post by velovampire »

Good to hear from you, Perry! I truly hope you reach your goal - your crazy creations are missed, and I really look forward to trying anything else you contribute to the brewing world.

SteelbackGuy
Beer Superstar

Post by SteelbackGuy »

velovampire wrote:Good to hear from you, Perry! I truly hope you reach your goal - your crazy creations are missed, and I really look forward to trying anything else you contribute to the brewing world.

+1
If you`re reading this, there`s a 15% chance you`ve got a significant drinking problem. Get it fixed, get recovered!

Andicus
Bar Fly

Post by Andicus »

Hi Perry!

I was wondering where you'd gotten to.

Glad to hear you're doing well.

As I said before, I hope we'll see you at one of the festivals this year, even if you're not bringing a delicious brew.

Cheers,

Andrew

northyorksammy
Seasoned Drinker

Post by northyorksammy »

perry, good luck, and bet success whatever you do.