Craig wrote: Lol, I love that you go on a big vacation to Florida and hit up everything that they have to offer, then come home and are just like "Yeah, that was a lot. Let's have a BCBS."
Craig wrote: Anything stand out from Florida?
shintriad wrote:I've been really happy about the latest crop of canned Ontario pale ales and IPAs at the LC lately, particularly the New England varietals:
Anything missing? I hear the latest efforts from Flying Monkeys are decent, but my palate's been burned a few too many times in the past...
- The newly New Englandized GLB RoboHop is amazing.
- Their Karma Citra, Octopus and As Far Back... are also strong picks.
- Jutsu is now available far and wide.
- Laser Show and Greenwood are everywhere.
- I thought Hazy Days from Cowbell was great.
- Collective Arts' IPA series still got it, as does Life in the Clouds and Surround Sound.
- Beyond the Pale's Yummy is always fuckwitable.
- Wellington's Faces DIPA series is pretty darn good.
cratez wrote:Over the weekend in London:
At Milos' Craft Beer Emporium:
Muddy York The Olli Heirloom Lager (draft)
Godspeed Tmavý Ležák 12 (draft)
Matron Fine Beer Janky IPA (draft)
Godspeed Kazoku - Saison w/ Plums (draft)
Bellwoods Jelly King - Kiwi & Passionfruit (sample)
Beerlab! Loom - Farmhouse Lager (draft)
Beerlab! Fresh - Citra & Nelson Sauvin Pale Ale (draft)
Beerlab! Swell Stout (draft)
Beerlab! Room & Board IPA (draft)
At Storm Stayed Brewing:
Storm Stayed The Soloist: Samba (draft)
dale cannon wrote: Do you have review notes on Beerlab! In general, facility and products? I’ve never been while in London. Usually just go to Storm Stayed, Forked River or Milos. Should I visit Beerlab!??
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest