Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Ratebeer unsafe?

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

HogTownHarry

Post by HogTownHarry »

Radek wrote:Yeah , we are almost back , well it is actually good thing , what wont kill you it will make you stronger ...

Cheers

and see you soon at RB
Wuh-hoo, Radek!

Bobsy
Beer Superstar

Post by Bobsy »

Radek wrote:Yeah , we are almost back , well it is actually good thing , what wont kill you it will make you stronger ...
First Shakespeare quotes, then nods to Tennessee Williams and now Nietzsche? What happened to the days of esprit talking about wearing women's underwear, and Frank D'Angelo's ever helpful comments? Yes...this Obama presidency has sure changed things.

Radek

Post by Radek »

[/code]
First Shakespeare quotes, then nods to Tennessee Williams and now Nietzsche? What happened to the days of esprit talking about wearing women's underwear, and Frank D'Angelo's ever helpful comments? Yes...this Obama presidency has sure changed things.[/quote]

Common I would not know Nietzsche my Country’s fellow...

Garthicus

Post by Garthicus »

My last company in Ireland was subject to a lot of hacker attacks, they never asked for money etc. it was basically a load of young hackers having a bragging/pissing contest.. (we were a recruitment company, they would change all of our job postings to read something like 'HACKED BY BLACKHAWK') it was just a pain in the arse and if anything - it pointed out the flaws in our system.

CapFlu

Post by CapFlu »

http://www.ratebeer.com/
GET READY

Final reviews happening now.

If you aren't in yet, please send me a note.

cheers,

Joe

joet at ratebeer.com
Hope to see you all back at RateBeer shortly! :)

CapFlu

JesseM
Seasoned Drinker

Post by JesseM »

How do I send a 'note' to Joe? I don't have his email. Is it something I have to do in order to get back on the site when it's up? And the more panicky part of wants to know, are all my ratings gone? :o

SteelbackGuy
Beer Superstar

Post by SteelbackGuy »

JesseM wrote:How do I send a 'note' to Joe? I don't have his email. Is it something I have to do in order to get back on the site when it's up? And the more panicky part of wants to know, are all my ratings gone? :o

Your ratings are fine Jesse. They are all still there. The site will be up and running at full force very shortly, so no need to worry.
If you`re reading this, there`s a 15% chance you`ve got a significant drinking problem. Get it fixed, get recovered!

Radek

Post by Radek »

I am happy to say that Ratebeer is running. For now with limited access, if you have facebook send Joe Tucker message he will add you in. Soon it will be 100 % open , we running beta testing.

Radek

Post by Radek »

Oh yeah all is as it was before when we went down ...

Radek

Post by Radek »

msg me if you want to get in ....

Radek

Yes we are back ... open beer bottles ! :P

Jon Walker
Seasoned Drinker

Post by Jon Walker »

I've been on the beta site for the relaunch and all looks as it should. A few days and the reboot should be online for all to enjoy.
I don't always piss in a bottle but when I do...I prefer to call it Dos Equis.

JesseM
Seasoned Drinker

Post by JesseM »

Hurrah! New cans of Aladaris Zelta from my fridge for all! :P (actually those are just for me because I'm probably the only person outside of Latvia who likes the stuff)

SteelbackGuy
Beer Superstar

Post by SteelbackGuy »

JesseM wrote:Hurrah! New cans of Aladaris Zelta from my fridge for all! :P (actually those are just for me because I'm probably the only person outside of Latvia who likes the stuff)
Fresh in cans this stuff is actually quite good. Looks like there are two people in the province drinking this stuff ehhehe.
If you`re reading this, there`s a 15% chance you`ve got a significant drinking problem. Get it fixed, get recovered!

Belgian
Bar Towel Legend

Post by Belgian »

"I'M BACK!" -- thus spaketh RateBeer-thustra.
In Beerum Veritas

JesseM
Seasoned Drinker

Post by JesseM »

SteelbackGuy wrote:
JesseM wrote:Hurrah! New cans of Aladaris Zelta from my fridge for all! :P (actually those are just for me because I'm probably the only person outside of Latvia who likes the stuff)
Fresh in cans this stuff is actually quite good. Looks like there are two people in the province drinking this stuff ehhehe.
I still find it kind of hit and miss. The first can I had was sort of bland, like some of the bottles I've had, but then the second was much better with all the characteristics I love about this beer. Both were fairly fresh though, which is always a bonus of course. I'll probably end up being the one who buys up all the remaining bottles in my area anyways, just for "shits and giggles." :P Cheers to Zelta!