Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Bartowel Yahoo Fantasy NHL anyone?

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

woodpecker

Post by woodpecker »

Another crazy NHL regular season has ended and so has another nutty Bartowel Fantasy Season. Despite coming in 2nd during the regular season, The Newb blew thru the competition(including yours truly) during the playoffs to take the cup home! Thx 2 all for playing and see ya'll again next season. Now onto the office playoff pool...

League Champion = The Newb!
2nd - the whale
3rd - The Mighty Pigs
4th - Desmond Howl
5th - Macon Bacon
6th - The Hammers

wilco

Post by wilco »

Bragging rights earned! I hope everyone enjoyed their whupping.

kinguy

Post by kinguy »

wilco wrote:Bragging rights earned! I hope everyone enjoyed their whupping.
Please sir, may I have another? Congrats and looking forward to doing it again next season.

SteelbackGuy
Beer Superstar

Post by SteelbackGuy »

Can anyone get in on this?
If you`re reading this, there`s a 15% chance you`ve got a significant drinking problem. Get it fixed, get recovered!

wittaker

Post by wittaker »

Way to go Wilco. Did you have to smoke me so bad in the finals?