Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Unibroue Private Ordering Update

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Cass
Beer Superstar

Post by Cass »

As reported here after the Royal York fest, Unibroue is going to be taking private orders of some of their premium beers that are unavailable at retail stores in early 2003. I wanted to provide everyone with an update in anticipation of this.

As of February, <b>Terrible</b>, <b>Fringante</b>, <b>Quelque Chose</b> and <b>Unibroue 11</b> will be available for full-case ordering to the general public.

The LCBO has allocated warehouse space for Unibroue at their Cooper St. location, and and will be bringing in these brands year-round.

As for pricing, the Quelque Chose will be $72.00 for 12-500ml bottles (compare to $10USD per bottle at Premier in Buffalo).

Terrible, Fringante and 11 will be $78.30 for 12-750ml bottles.

If you have any questions about this, please contact Claude Lefebvre, Toronto Sales Manager at <a href="mailto:clefebvre@unibroue.com">clefebvre@unibroue.com</a>.

Lyle

Post by Lyle »

Wow - that Unibroue Quelque Chose is a great deal (and its a great beer!). I can tell you - we paid ~$75 per case wholesale!!!! And that's in USD!!! i.e. you guys are getting a retail cost that is far less than our wholesale cost.

My advice - buy lots.

Cheers
Lyle Ostrow
Premier Gourmet
3465 Delaware Avenue
Kenmore, NY 14217
tel:(716) 877-3574
email: premierbeer@adelphia.net