Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Black Oak on CBC.ca

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

tupalev
Seasoned Drinker

Black Oak on CBC.ca

Post by tupalev »

And others, but it was Ken's smiling face right on the main news page that caught my attention - hey I just wanted to read the bad news of the world that I might have missed this weekend away from the internet!

http://www.cbc.ca/money/story/2009/07/2 ... ustry.html

Apologies if it has been posted before. Congrats to Ken and Black Oak for the nation wide exposure!
Last edited by tupalev on Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

JerCraigs
Beer Superstar

Post by JerCraigs »

Nice. Thanks for posting that Jeff!

Tapsucker
Seasoned Drinker

Post by Tapsucker »

Yes, great article.
12% market share in B.C. Awesome! I bet if those B.C. brews made it out here they could take a chunk of share in Ontario. I guess that's why they are not available, the big boys are scaredy-cats. :o

SteelbackGuy
Beer Superstar

Post by SteelbackGuy »

That is a great article.

So that is Ken then. He's the guy who says "nice shot" if you play the caps game on the OCB website. First thing I thought when I saw his face was that he was going to say "nice shot". Hehe :)
If you`re reading this, there`s a 15% chance you`ve got a significant drinking problem. Get it fixed, get recovered!