Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Badger Glass OR better

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Magni

Badger Glass OR better

Post by Magni »

Looking for a Badger Brewery glass, I could take something equally as awesome. Unfortunately I only have, well, cash to offer, unless you want a drink at volo or similar bar. I could handle that, I think.

MattB

Post by MattB »

I´m in Madrid enjoying Mahou.

Off to London tomorrow. A friend is the landlord of a pub that sells Badger and Tanglefoot. I´ll see what I can do. If that fails, I do have an unworn Tanglefoot polo shirt I may be talked out of. I´ll post when I´m back in Toronto.

MattB

Post by MattB »

I have a Badger pint glass courtesy of Gary of the Monkey Puzzle pub in London. Post of PM me to figure out how to get it to you, if you still want it.