Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Going to Aruba. Where is cheapest place to buy beer?

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

cattersley

Going to Aruba. Where is cheapest place to buy beer?

Post by cattersley »

Hello all, my family and I are going on a holiday to Aruba this year, and I am wondering if anyone here has the low down on where to go that has cheapest beer, and also the best selections, so I can budget according. Thanks!

- cattersley.

SteelbackGuy
Beer Superstar

Post by SteelbackGuy »

I've never been, but generally in these types of places, all beer is fairly cheap, and the selection is limited to only a few offerings. Try seeking out decent spirits instead.
If you`re reading this, there`s a 15% chance you`ve got a significant drinking problem. Get it fixed, get recovered!

woodpecker

Post by woodpecker »

all the bar/restaurants we're about the same.

cheapest beer was found at the supermarket. stock up and cab/transit as much as u can carry back to the hotel

Balashi wasn't bad at all:
http://www.balashi.com/balashi/BBeer.htm

if u are there during the world cup make sure u are in a pub for every Holland match. u'll know what we mean if u are there. nuts!

bonus bit:
the italian menu at the lighthouse is overated.