Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Beer Podcasts?

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

zane9

Beer Podcasts?

Post by zane9 »

For those of you who never tire of beer discussions, have you subscribed to any of the beer podcasts on iTunes? There are at least 6, including The Beer Report, Craft Beer Radio, and Speaking of Beers.

Any faves?

jaymack

Post by jaymack »

Well for homebrewing, I love Basic Brewing, Brew Strong (these guys also do a craft show on The Brewing Network) and Brew Bubbas. Even if your'e not a homebrewer there's lots of chats with Pros though all US based.

There is also an OCB podcast which went silent for a long time but looks to be up and running again.

Cheers,
Jay

phirleh
Seasoned Drinker

Post by phirleh »

TBN Presents - The Jamil Show - How to turn ordinary home brew into award winning craftbrew
-even if you aren't into homebrewing, its interesting the process that goes into making a clone of something like DFH 120 min IPA

Beer School
- thank goodness you can listen to podcasts on the ipod at double speed, sometimes those guys ramble

TBN Presents - the Sunday Session
4.5 hours talking with Vinnie from Russian River (listened to it painting one of the kid's rooms)
Malam cerevisiam facieus in cathedram stercoris

"God don't want me yet, man, I got more feet to taste."
photos - http://www.flickr.com/photos/phirleh/se ... 039468171/