Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Pouring the perfect Weisse

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

icemachine
Beer Superstar

Pouring the perfect Weisse

Post by icemachine »

I've been working on perfecting my Weisse beer pours, but I'm sad to say that I never thought of combining my Mechanical knowledge with my beer knowledge like this

"Everything ... is happening" - Bob Cole

Bobsy
Beer Superstar

Post by Bobsy »

Gotta love how it agitates the yeast at the end. At first I thought he was doing a little victory dance to celebrate the pour, but then he finished with the yeast.

thelynchfella

Post by thelynchfella »

i thought the glass was falling over originally.......good vid!!!! :lol:

SteelbackGuy
Beer Superstar

Post by SteelbackGuy »

This is how I pour my weisse at home and it actually works really well. I don't have the robotic arm of course....
If you`re reading this, there`s a 15% chance you`ve got a significant drinking problem. Get it fixed, get recovered!

lagerale

Post by lagerale »

That is awesome.