Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Dogfish Head World Wide Stout

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Lyle

Post by Lyle »

Hey guys - just wanted to let you know. We did end up getting a very limited supply of the 23% World Wide Stout at Premier. It's real pricey though - $8.99/12oz bottle, or $199.95/case of 24 bottles. I think Esprit was trying to get WWS for you guys locally. I'm sure if he can, the price will be probably be cheaper so it might be worth waiting. However, if anyone wants to reserve some for their next trip to Buffalo, just call the store at 877-773-6123 (or send me an email). Cheers
Lyle Ostrow
Premier Gourmet
3465 Delaware Avenue
Kenmore, NY 14217
tel:(716) 877-3574
email: premierbeer@adelphia.net

joey_capps
Bar Fly

Post by joey_capps »

Great Stuff Lyle. I've sent an email with my order.

Cheers, Joe.