Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

For our cider loving friends

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

SteelbackGuy
Beer Superstar

For our cider loving friends

Post by SteelbackGuy »

Guys and gals, this is just a quick note to let you all know that William premium cider is now available at the LCBO. it is an organic product from Quebec.......priced at $2.75 for a 473 ml can. Had a quick sample today and it drank real good.

Enjoy!Cheers!
If you`re reading this, there`s a 15% chance you`ve got a significant drinking problem. Get it fixed, get recovered!

phat matt

Post by phat matt »

noticed this at the lcbo and picked up a can today. looking forward to trying it out. Hopefuly it isnt another overly sweet cider. I like'm nice and dry.

phat matt

Post by phat matt »

Ended up having this last night. Very nice cider. I nice natural apply flavor to it. A little on sweet side, reminds of a better version of strong bow. Ill be buying this now when I reach for a cider. Decent price and canadian made is good enough for me.

pootz
Beer Superstar

Post by pootz »

Sorry Len, I make my own and 99% if the time it's better than commercial. It's so easy to make and so hard to frig up I'm really surprised ,ore people don't do it.

We have one of the best suppliers of grade A sweet cider (the raw ingredient of hard/sparkling cider) right here in SW Ont.
Aventinus rules!

SteelbackGuy
Beer Superstar

Post by SteelbackGuy »

pootz wrote:Sorry Len, I make my own and 99% if the time it's better than commercial. It's so easy to make and so hard to frig up I'm really surprised ,ore people don't do it.

We have one of the best suppliers of grade A sweet cider (the raw ingredient of hard/sparkling cider) right here in SW Ont.

It is safe to say me interest is piqued.
If you`re reading this, there`s a 15% chance you`ve got a significant drinking problem. Get it fixed, get recovered!

phat matt

Post by phat matt »

I agree with you pootz. When I was drinking it i was saying to my bro that for $25 you can get 5 gallons of un preserved cider, and than all you need is yeast. This year I hope to make enough to have a few cases to let sit and see how they improve with age. The longest they last for me is a few months if that.