Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Heading up to Grand River Brewing Co.

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Ukie
Bar Fly

Post by Ukie »

carguy wrote:The Galt Knife is still around. Actually, it is an LCBO listing, so you could likely get a case transfered to your area.
GALT KNIFE OLD STYLE, LCBO Item # 174524, $ 3.00

I like it.

Spab

Post by Spab »

Ukie wrote:Have you tried the Galt Knife Old Style Lager?
I have and I enjoy it like every Grand River beer I've ever had. But I'd tried it on some of my macro-oriented friends and hadn't gotten the same positive responses I got with the Town Hall. I was curious since I wouldn't have pegged it to get retired. I thought it was one of their first beers and I believe it was listed on the back of all their growlers. But if losing it is the cost for getting new beers like Plowman's Anniversary Ale then I'm prepared to pay that.