Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

My ridiculous beer video

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Ralphus

My ridiculous beer video

Post by Ralphus »

So my wife gave me a new camera for Christmas.. a wonderful gift as my last SLR was really showing its age. Anyway, I had a few hours to kill last night so I tried out the movie mode and thought I would share the results. I hope it puts a smile on your face as we head into 2011. Cheers!

drinkvine.com - a better way to find your beer and wine.

phirleh
Seasoned Drinker

Post by phirleh »

Nice shooting, and right in under the nose for Oscar contention! :D
Malam cerevisiam facieus in cathedram stercoris

"God don't want me yet, man, I got more feet to taste."
photos - http://www.flickr.com/photos/phirleh/se ... 039468171/

mike15

Post by mike15 »

sweet vid. i thought i was watching a beer comercial for a sec, until i noticed there where no girls in bikinis playing beach volleyball!

just got a dslr myself for xmas, another hobby to blow money on. YA!

BooBoo

Post by BooBoo »

Happy New Year to all BTer's. Always nice to see the Liberty Ale. It and Sierra Nevada Pale Ale were the beers that convinced me that there was "another way." Those beers will always have a place at my table.

Cheers to all. May the New Year give you health, happiness, wisdom, and gratitude.
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut. "

-Ernest Hemingway

Brews Phillips

Post by Brews Phillips »

Way better than Inception!

icemachine
Beer Superstar

Post by icemachine »

So its not my video, but its still pretty ridiculous

"Everything ... is happening" - Bob Cole