Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Brewing More 10 Bitter Years

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Mr.X

Post by Mr.X »

Anybody been by black oak recently? Wondering if TBY or Summer Saison are ready to roll.

icemachine
Beer Superstar

Post by icemachine »

Mr.X wrote:Anybody been by black oak recently? Wondering if TBY or Summer Saison are ready to roll.
2 weeks ago Ken said 2 weeks for Saison and 5 for TBY - and he's getting tired of the "Are we there yet" questions for Ten Bitter Years - I'm sure he'll post here and on Facebook when they are ready.
"Everything ... is happening" - Bob Cole

Hawks28

Post by Hawks28 »

not sure about the saison, but I dont think the 10BY is expected to be ready for another month or so. Im sure Ken will make an announcement on here when they are ready

Soods

Post by Soods »

Next week for the Saison and about two more weeks for the 10BY.

A
Bar Fly

Post by A »

Ahh - 10BY - the perfect 30 degree summer beer :) I guess I'll need to pick up another case....