Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Nice surprise!

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Tapsucker
Seasoned Drinker

Nice surprise!

Post by Tapsucker »

I had been keeping my eye out for the new Muskoka Mad Tom at the local LCBO. Never having seen it on the shelf, I was just assuming it wasn't out yet.

So imagine my surprise when I wondered into a TBS yesterday and saw it on the listing! I didn't expect them to be carrying it.

BTW - this is a very tasty beer.
Brands are for cattle.
Fans are cash cows.
The herd will consume until consumed.

tyler90

Post by tyler90 »

Speaking of nice surprises- popped into Depanneur Rapido to get some cheap beer, to find they had tons of Grande Armada Reserve

The_Jester
Bar Fly

Post by The_Jester »

tyler90 wrote:Speaking of nice surprises- popped into Depanneur Rapido to get some cheap beer, to find they had tons of Grande Armada Reserve
Benelux?!? I didn't know they bottled anything!
"The time for delay is over, we need to address the threat of climate change activism immediately if we hope to protect the future prosperity of our children’s employers." Scott Vrooman

tyler90

Post by tyler90 »

It's actually bottled by Brasseurs Illimitees (Simple Malt) I believe- it was a special occasion for the 5th anniversary of the Benelux Brewpub.