Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Red Racer article

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Jon Walker
Seasoned Drinker

Red Racer article

Post by Jon Walker »

It's coming your way. This fairly mainstream article from the Georgia Straight gives some added details on the beer from head brewer Gary Lohin;
http://www.straight.com/article-401272/ ... popularity
I don't always piss in a bottle but when I do...I prefer to call it Dos Equis.

Tapsucker
Seasoned Drinker

Post by Tapsucker »

Easily one of my favourite beers. The ESB is excellent too.
Brands are for cattle.
Fans are cash cows.
The herd will consume until consumed.

Derek
Beer Superstar

Post by Derek »

I don't know how much the LCBO ordered, but this could easily be another quick sell-out like Tree's Double Hop Head!

Tapsucker
Seasoned Drinker

Post by Tapsucker »

Derek wrote:I don't know how much the LCBO ordered, but this could easily be another quick sell-out like Tree's Double Hop Head!
Time for them to learn to re-order!
Brands are for cattle.
Fans are cash cows.
The herd will consume until consumed.

Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Great news. Opera Bob's carried it for quite awhile and I loved it.

heebes

Post by heebes »

whats the deal here, first dibs go to craft restaurants / bars? i hoped to see this and smashbomb at least listed on the lcbo site by now...

Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

heebes wrote:whats the deal here, first dibs go to craft restaurants / bars? i hoped to see this and smashbomb at least listed on the lcbo site by now...
Referring to my post? Relax. They had it a year ago, long before news of this shipment.

heebes

Post by heebes »

No no dude, wasn't in response to your post. But I did read this was out for OCB week and know some pubs have it already, thought it would be out by now. Sorry for my impatience. Gregs got me worried I'll miss it heh.