Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Why big beer loves small beer

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Stroonze

Why big beer loves small beer

Post by Stroonze »

Ale's What Cures Ya
Seasoned Drinker

Post by Ale's What Cures Ya »

Goose Island in Ontario? Interesting, hopefully my will prevents me from succumbing to the temptation.

phirleh
Seasoned Drinker

Post by phirleh »

Ale's What Cures Ya wrote:Goose Island in Ontario? Interesting, hopefully my will prevents me from succumbing to the temptation.
I doubt we would see any of the Vintage Reserve or Bourbon County series, but it would be nice to get some Sofie or Matilda (I imagine it would also be their Classic Ales)
Malam cerevisiam facieus in cathedram stercoris

"God don't want me yet, man, I got more feet to taste."
photos - http://www.flickr.com/photos/phirleh/se ... 039468171/

icemachine
Beer Superstar

Post by icemachine »

I wouldn't be surprised to see Labatts push Honker in bars the way Molson gets its bars to sell Creemore as a craft option.
"Everything ... is happening" - Bob Cole

Guybrush

Post by Guybrush »

icemachine wrote:I wouldn't be surprised to see Labatts push Honker in bars the way Molson gets its bars to sell Creemore as a craft option.
Why would Labatts push Hookers into bars?