Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Is this as lively as it gets?

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

sprague11
Seasoned Drinker

Post by sprague11 »

Anybody else thinking that we're gonna see an NHL lockout this year?

SteelbackGuy
Beer Superstar

Post by SteelbackGuy »

sprague11 wrote:Anybody else thinking that we're gonna see an NHL lockout this year?

I think we will, but hope we do not. If you're a Leafs fan then there is really no difference cause they are never really playing.
If you`re reading this, there`s a 15% chance you`ve got a significant drinking problem. Get it fixed, get recovered!

JesseM
Seasoned Drinker

Post by JesseM »

Wray77 wrote:Over 300,000 registered users, but I only see a handful of names posting. Is this is the place to be for passionate beer fans living in Ontario? Things are getting better, but we're still beer starved here imo. So I'm shocked to see serving sizes and real estate dominate the thread of a new (hopefully) promising brewer.

Sure this is just another frustrated beer drinker rant, but humor me. I'm hoping for fireworks but I'm expecting crickets.
Trying to gauge the popularity of craft beer in Ontario through this site, is like trying to gauge the popularity of dubstep at a Rolling Stones concert.

SteelbackGuy
Beer Superstar

Post by SteelbackGuy »

JesseM wrote:
Wray77 wrote:Over 300,000 registered users, but I only see a handful of names posting. Is this is the place to be for passionate beer fans living in Ontario? Things are getting better, but we're still beer starved here imo. So I'm shocked to see serving sizes and real estate dominate the thread of a new (hopefully) promising brewer.

Sure this is just another frustrated beer drinker rant, but humor me. I'm hoping for fireworks but I'm expecting crickets.
Trying to gauge the popularity of craft beer in Ontario through this site, is like trying to gauge the popularity of dubstep at a Rolling Stones concert.

:)
If you`re reading this, there`s a 15% chance you`ve got a significant drinking problem. Get it fixed, get recovered!