Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Stone Hammer Blackened Imperial Pilsner

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

I had a couple of pints of it last night, on cask at C'est What. Excellent stuff.

JeffPorter
Beer Superstar

Post by JeffPorter »

Just had a glass at Burger Bar - really nice and welcome addition to the local scene.

Nice interplay of a crisp lager, roasty malts, and a nice hop bite.

Matthew, please encourage the suits to make this again, and compliments to your brewing team.
"What can you say about Pabst Blue Ribbon that Dennis Hopper hasn’t screamed in the middle of an ether binge?" - Jordan St. John

SteelbackGuy
Beer Superstar

Post by SteelbackGuy »

Had it recently at Milos beer Emp in London. Awesome stuff consumed with great friends!
If you`re reading this, there`s a 15% chance you`ve got a significant drinking problem. Get it fixed, get recovered!

MatttthewGeorge
Bar Fly

Post by MatttthewGeorge »

Thank you gentlemen. I'll pass the message to George, whom will blush and be modest. Cheers!
I used to sell beer. Now I don't.

Kish84
Bar Fly

Post by Kish84 »

This was really good, I only had a sample of it, thanks to Bill of Imbibe, but wow!

One of the best beers from Ontario that I've had in a while.