Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Looking for a Beau's Oktoberfest Ticket! Sat 29th!

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

wbread

Looking for a Beau's Oktoberfest Ticket! Sat 29th!

Post by wbread »

Does anyone have a single Sat 29th Beaus 's Oktoberfest ticket to sell? I'll be in the area, but missed out on buying a ticket this year, they went faster than I expected. Looking to make it 3 years in a row!
Thanks in advance!
- Chris
The Morale Was Low At the Coral, Adjectives And Pronouns Had No Style.

nickelass
Bar Fly

Post by nickelass »

On that note, I need two tickets if possible. Also if anyone is carpooling from Ottawa I'll pay for gas for three people to catch a ride!
"You wanna talk some jive? I'll talk some jive. I'll talk some jive like you've never heard!"

wbread

Post by wbread »

Managed to score one with bus for $60 on Kijiji Ottawa, there's still a few popping up there if anyone's interested. I learned my lesson - buy tix early next year
The Morale Was Low At the Coral, Adjectives And Pronouns Had No Style.

LarryKress

Post by LarryKress »

Hello,

I have one ticket for saturday to sell.
It would have to be picked up at BDT because I don't have time to deliver in Ottawa.
$20.00

Larry Kress

LarryKress

Post by LarryKress »

Ticket has found a home.

Larry