Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Trafalgar Brewery

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

JesseM
Seasoned Drinker

Trafalgar Brewery

Post by JesseM »

Why is there no email to contact them on their website? I tried sending an email to info@alesandmeads.com, but I got the rejection email from gmail.

Also, who designed their site? I seriously hope they didn't actually pay money for such a half-assed effort. It looks like they stole the background from the Beer Store's site. All they offer is a phone line. What is this? The 20th century?

JeffPorter
Beer Superstar

Post by JeffPorter »

JesseM wrote: What is this? The 20th century?
I'm pretty sure that's when the website was designed.
"What can you say about Pabst Blue Ribbon that Dennis Hopper hasn’t screamed in the middle of an ether binge?" - Jordan St. John

JesseM
Seasoned Drinker

Post by JesseM »

Good lord.

Tapsucker
Seasoned Drinker

Post by Tapsucker »

Most of their beers that I have had were also brewed back in the 20th century. And then left out in the sun... :roll:
Brands are for cattle.
Fans are cash cows.
The herd will consume until consumed.

S. St. Jeb
Seasoned Drinker

Post by S. St. Jeb »

I haven't gone to the Trafalgar website in....well, in a very long time. But I followed the link to see if it has changed. If you think the current webiste is bad, it's light years ahead of what it used to be.

A few years ago I also emailed them and got no response.

sprague11
Seasoned Drinker

Post by sprague11 »

They seem to be oblivious to criticism and feedback. Like Seb, I have never received any emails back from them, so I just stopped bothering.