Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Clothes for little kids

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Steve Beaumont

Clothes for little kids

Post by Steve Beaumont »

An odd question, I know, but do any Ontario breweries carry logo-ed onesies for infants?

JeffPorter
Beer Superstar

Post by JeffPorter »

Steve Beaumont wrote:An odd question, I know, but do any Ontario breweries carry logo-ed onesies for infants?
Steve, I've also tried to find beer related onesies, and never have - unless someone else knows differently.
"What can you say about Pabst Blue Ribbon that Dennis Hopper hasn’t screamed in the middle of an ether binge?" - Jordan St. John

Cass
Beer Superstar

Post by Cass »

Kel Varnsen
Bar Fly

Post by Kel Varnsen »

JeffPorter wrote:
Steve Beaumont wrote:An odd question, I know, but do any Ontario breweries carry logo-ed onesies for infants?
Steve, I've also tried to find beer related onesies, and never have - unless someone else knows differently.
I looked when my daughter was first born. Couldn't find any. Posted on the Mill Street Facebook page and according to them that kind of thing is not permitted in Ontario. If you are ever in Seattle, the Pike Brew Pub sells them, I got my dad to pick up when when he was there.

Tapsucker
Seasoned Drinker

Post by Tapsucker »

That might step over the line of marketing alcohol to minors in Ontario. :roll:
Brands are for cattle.
Fans are cash cows.
The herd will consume until consumed.

Belgian
Bar Towel Legend

Post by Belgian »

Tapsucker wrote:That might step over the line of marketing alcohol to minors in Ontario. :roll:
Yes. Even pre-literate children would be subconsciously influenced to buy those alcohol brands when they turned five or six years old.

Then it's a slippery slope to crack houses, violent crime, and running your pimp game on Sherbourne street. A completely lost generation of our six-year-olds - Ontario will certainly not abide with this lack of social responsibility.
In Beerum Veritas

JesseMcG

Post by JesseMcG »

I have a 3 week old son... just waiting until he's big enough to fit into his "Brooklyn Local One-sie" onesie!

JeffPorter
Beer Superstar

Post by JeffPorter »

JesseMcG wrote:I have a 3 week old son... just waiting until he's big enough to fit into his "Brooklyn Local One-sie" onesie!
First of all, congratulations on the new baby!

I have to admit that I've sent my 9 year old to school in one of those retro Beau's, probably not the best idea. but it was one of those situations where he was running out the door - it doesn't actually, "beer" or "brewery" on it, so I could have claimed ignorance if the school said something.
"What can you say about Pabst Blue Ribbon that Dennis Hopper hasn’t screamed in the middle of an ether binge?" - Jordan St. John

MatttthewGeorge
Bar Fly

Post by MatttthewGeorge »

Wellington definitely has, or has had, small shirts for little kids. Don't remember seeing onesies however.
I used to sell beer. Now I don't.

Derek
Beer Superstar

Post by Derek »

Not breweries, but beer themed...
http://www.cafepress.com/+beer+baby-bodysuits

Iceman

Post by Iceman »

I bought this onesie for my 5 month old:
http://baby-boutique-outlet.myshopify.c ... ddy-onesie
"Beer that is not drunk had missed its vocation."
http://www.twitter.com/IcemanFTW

Mike-KBCo

Post by Mike-KBCo »

We've got teeny-tiny KBCo shirts. They fit Brock's 4 year old son pretty well...not sure about infants.

Steve Beaumont

Post by Steve Beaumont »

Thanks for the input, all. I was looking for a gift for friends with twins, but need it by Friday so no mail order. Back to the drawing board.

JeffPorter
Beer Superstar

Post by JeffPorter »

Mike-KBCo wrote:We've got teeny-tiny KBCo shirts. They fit Brock's 4 year old son pretty well...not sure about infants.
Steve, this here might not be a bad gift. Are they new parents? I found that when our first was born lots of people got us stuff for the first 0-6 months, but then we needed stuff down the road.