Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Muskoka Summer Weiss in 6 and 24 packs

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

JeffPorter
Beer Superstar

Muskoka Summer Weiss in 6 and 24 packs

Post by JeffPorter »

Just saw on FB that they are putting into six packs for the first time this year...
"What can you say about Pabst Blue Ribbon that Dennis Hopper hasn’t screamed in the middle of an ether binge?" - Jordan St. John

Kekumba

Post by Kekumba »

Good news, I think. I remember liking it but not being impressed I had to buy two bombers of it.

Slightly OT, Ayinger Hefe is year round, right? Love that stuff in the summer.

JeffPorter
Beer Superstar

Post by JeffPorter »

I find that by around June or July I get a little IPA fatigue and go on a weiss kick for around a month. I like the German offerings available to us but I've always like the freshness of this beer. I'll be buying a lot more of this this summer in this format I think.
"What can you say about Pabst Blue Ribbon that Dennis Hopper hasn’t screamed in the middle of an ether binge?" - Jordan St. John

mintjellie
Seasoned Drinker

Post by mintjellie »

Sixers are welcome news, but I really wish it were available in tallboys like their old weissbier.

irishkyle21

Post by irishkyle21 »

My can purchases sky rocket in the summer. I love going biking and having a beer or two with a lunch on the trails. Same thing goes for hiking. Cans are easy to bring and when they are empty I just crush them and take them home with me. Nothing more annoying then campers who litter, well anyone who litters for that matter.
We can get drunker than this!!

mintjellie
Seasoned Drinker

Post by mintjellie »

irishkyle21 wrote:My can purchases sky rocket in the summer. I love going biking and having a beer or two with a lunch on the trails. Same thing goes for hiking. Cans are easy to bring and when they are empty I just crush them and take them home with me. Nothing more annoying then campers who litter, well anyone who litters for that matter.
Leave nothing but footprints (or tire treads).

heebes

Post by heebes »

great, means i'll actually be trying the summer weiss again this year. glad they ditched the over priced unnecessary 750s